Let me introduce myself, I'm Paul Vincemike Mangaoang. Born and based in the cool city of Baguio here in the Philippines.
I've always been interested in graphics and web design since I was 12, that's like 12 years ago. Finally got hooked up with the industry when I was 15 and started creating designs for friends and start-up companies. It was really fun plus the pay was not bad at all.
I then decided to go full time and pursue web design as a career, went half way around the world and back to gain experience and enhance my skills. I have worked with multiple clients, from small to big and big-big companies, delived designs to UK, spent some time designing in the white sands of the Caribbean, and now working with a US based design company.
Full Name: Paul Vincemike Mangaoang
Hometown: Baguio City, Philippines
Here's a list of what I do and still love to continue doing for the rest of my lifetime.
Web / UI Design & Development
• Web Design & Layout - Art Directon and Conceptualization
• Web / Mobile User Interface Design - accessibility and usability
• Branding / Identity
• User Experience
Web & Mobile Advertising
• Rich Media Ads / Static & Animated Banner
• Email Marketing / Newsletter
* Feel free to browse my portfolio (it's a mix of everything i do), unfortunately due to some Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA) with clients, some of my current/live/best works cannot be posted. Most of my displayed portfolio were created 1 year ago.